The technician is responsible for properly mixing and applying herbicides, fungicides, or insecticides to customers lawns in the needed amount, which may depend on weather conditions and application variables. The spray technician must study and take a company issued test on proper use and disposal of pesticides. The technician may need to manipulate nozzles, tubes, or hoses during spray application. The technician is responsible for spray equipment maintenance. Technician must have a driver’s license.
The technician is also responsible for selling residential lawn care services tailored to meet the needs of new and existing customers both in-person (door-to-door) and/or by phone and determine pricing by measuring and calculating square footage.
Compensation is a guaranteed base plus uncapped sales commission. Salary base: $20,000/yr
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20,000.00 /year
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: