Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to impact national security? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications makes you an integral part of delivering a customer-focused engineering solution.
As a Systems Engineer on our team, you have the chance to shape the deployment of virtualization solutions by leading the development of the client enterprise VMWare and Horizon View platform. Your customer will trust you to design and develop these systems and evolve them with advanced technology solutions. On our team, you’ll be able to broaden your skillset into automation, cloud services, and self-healing infrastructure.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience in designing, engineering, implementing, and operating VMWare ESXi platforms using VMWare 6.x or higher
- Experience with Horizon View VDI solutions
- Experience with developing standardized baseline configurations for ESXi hosts and guest platform server operating systems, including the implementation and maintenance of security standards
- Experience with developing, applying, and maintaining system and security resource pools within VMWare and assessing overall performance for workload performance
- Active TS/SCI clearance required; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- HS diploma or GED and 8 years of experience with systems administration, AA or AS degree and 6 years of experience with systems administration, BA or BS degree and 4 years of experience with systems administration, or MA or MS degree and 2 years of experience with systems administration
- DoD 8570 Baseline Security Certification including Security+, or CASP, or CISSP, or CISM
- Experience with DoD Secure Host Baseline deployments
- TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
- VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) in Data Center Virtualization (DCV) or Desktop and Mobility (DTM)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.