- Supervising Experience
- Special Education
- Autism Experience
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Oversee educational and behavioral programming for students in classroom
- Supervise classroom teachers.
- Provide educational and behavioral consultation to student families.
- Masters degree in Special Education or related field. Massachusetts Licensure as a Teacher of Students with Moderate Disabilities or as a Teacher of Students with Severe Disabilities. BCBA preferred.
- Knowledge of special education regulations and the IEP process.
- A minimum of three years experience working with people with autism/PDD, preferably with children.
- A minimum of one year supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated skills in applied behavioral analysis and design of educational programs
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Special Education: 3 years (Preferred)
- Regulations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Autism: 3 years (Preferred)
- Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Child Care benefits
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules