Our Sacramento, CA based client has an immediate need for a Database Development Lead. This is a contract role. Expected term would be 3 months with some opportunity for it to extend much longer. It could also be a contract-to-hire for the right candidate.
You will responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, testing and maintaining database software components to support the company’s business requirements.
- 4 years degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 7 years of overall IT/Software Development experience
- 5 years of relevant experience with SQL Server Developer or software engineer working on large scale applications
- Experience with Transact/MS SQL and Advanced SQL querying techniques within Windows
- Experienced with SQL Server optimization including partitioning, indexing, de-normalization
- Experienced with development of Elastic Search Applications
- Experienced with NoSQL database and fundamentals
- Knowledgeable of Query Execution Plan and Execution Statistics
- Hands on experience with Message Queues such as RabbitMQ, MicrsoftMQ, etc.
- Experience with BI/Data Warehouse environment for design and architecture
- Experience with developing ETL Solutions
- Development Transact SQL/C# with good software methodology/practices
- Familiar with SCRUM/Agile Development methods
- Experienced with Tableau, Informatica, VSTS/Team Foundation Server and working with offsite teams a plus.
The Mice Groups is a certified Minority Business Enterprise. We have been named one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing private companies two years in a row and were named to Inc's 5000 fastest growing private companies in the nation.
We provide professional technology staffing solutions to the most respected companies in a variety of industries, including Finance and Banking, Software Development, e-Commerce and Retail, Biotechnology, Healthcare, Insurance and Services for contract, contract to hire as well as direct hire roles.
Please visit our website at www.micegroups.com/ to see a complete listing of all of our current openings.