Administrative Assistant Spa Associate (Downtown Denver)
We are looking to hire someone who wants to make Administrative, Front Reception Desk and Sales work their career as a part of a wellness spa. If you enjoy being a part of a team and are looking to grow with a company, then this is for you. We are hiring for this position ASAP, serious applicants only!
DAY OR MEDICAL SPA EXPERIENCE A MUST!
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Guest reception (check-in and check-out).
- Attending to clients' needs and comfort during their visit (Check in-Check out).
- Scheduling appointments, answering phone, emailing, filing, etc.
- Taking payments and balancing end of day sales register accounting.
- Monitoring inventory and stocking spa.
- Basic cleaning of spa as needed.
- Ability to pick up shifts when needed.
- Providing support to other staff members as needed (i.e. everyone helps each other out).
- Assisting the Front Desk Lead with additional tasks as requested
Ideal Candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Long Term Employee (i.e. 1 year or longer)
- 1-2 years Spa/Med Spa experience
- 1-2 years Sales Experience
- Experience in customer service, and or hospitality industry (1 year plus)
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Experienced computer and software knowledge Data Base, (Word, Excel, Publisher)
- Polished and professional demeanor and dress. Punctual, reliable and flexible. Must be available to work Saturday and evenings. Reliable vehicle or transportation. Ability to multitask and prioritize. A positive attitude. Attention to detail.
All applicants must have resume and cover letter
Hours of Operation: Monday: 8:30am-7pm- Saturday: 8:30am-7pm Closed Sunday
3 Days a week to start open availability, including evenings and Saturday. Schedule TBD.
Compensation: $12 Training $14.00-15.00 dependant upon experience base + Bonus.
90 day pay review. Can average up to $15.00 - $16.00 Per Hour with commission.
Partial parking paid. Products and services at cost. Flexible team members
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Sales Support: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Spa/Med Spa: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This job will require you to pass a background check:
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: