Amazonite Treatment Center is seeking experienced Detox Technicians to join their team. We are a luxurious and private detox/residential facility located in the tranquil Northern Fontana. Below are some requirements for the position.
- Provides client supervision in a safe, therapeutic setting.
- Observing and documenting relevant client information and behaviors. Ensuring communication lines between all departments and reporting any concerns or client information to the appropriate department.
- Ensures that clients adhere to the day-to-day program schedule.
- Maintains accurate documentation in electronic healthcare records, staff logs, charts, medication logs, facility forms, and/or other reports in a timely manner.
- Supervises clients in the self-administration of medication and documents appropriately and completes medication inventories under the supervision of the nursing department when necessary.
- Provides safe transportation of clients to off-site appointments or activities.
- Conducts routine facility checks to ensure facility safety and security. Including client and property searches.
- Conducts and documents urine testing.
- Attends all required staff training sessions in accordance with Magnolia Recovery and state licensing requirements, completes all training on time.
- Attends staff meetings as needed.
- Administrative tasks such as answering phones, filing paperwork, and stocking supplies.
- Taking inventory of supplies needed and reporting to the appropriate managers.
- Facilitating groups as needed
- Cleaning facility including client's rooms as needed.
- Ensuring clients follow program and facility rules for safety.
- Completing intake and discharge of clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or its equivalent; and be registered as an Alcohol and Drug (AOD) Counselor/RADT recognized by The Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) (Minimum Requirement)
- Preferred 12 months prior experience in a related field.
- Must maintain a valid California Drivers' License, have proof of automobile insurance, and maintain a safe driving record
- Ability to utilize an electronic healthcare record
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to establish and consistently enforce appropriate boundaries with clients
- Ability to model positive behavior and demeanor
- Understanding of addiction, co-occurring models, and treatment modalities
- Understanding of patient development and family systems
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible; problem solver, self-directed; customer service-oriented, and collaborative
- Skills and ability to engage and develop a rapport with patients and families of various backgrounds
- CPR/First Aid
- Negative TB Test or Chest X-Ray
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Staff is required to wear masks while onsite. Vaccination against Covid-19 is required upon hire unless a qualified exemption exists. Weekly testing is required if staff qualifies for an exemption.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fontana, CA 92336: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Behavioral health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person