Job Description Summary
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Ensuring actions comply with:
2. Manage project team in the execution of the project.
3. Undertake, direct or assist others in the preparation and approval of Capital Expenditure Proposals relating to the project.
4. Assist with preparation and management of key engineering and supply contracts – Facility & Clean Room Construction, Utilities, Process Equipment, General Contractor & Process Automation System Integrators.
5. Ensure that quality & safety management systems and procedures are followed in a project.
6. Ensure that risk management methodologies and processes are followed in a project.
7. Maintain the configuration management system during project activities.
8. Prepare key project management documents.
9. Prepare or co-ordinate others in the preparation and administration of purchase orders for supply of goods and services.
10. Undertake, direct or assist others in the preparation of specifications, drawings and other documentation that comprise the technical requirements for inclusion in tenders and contracts.
11. Undertake, direct or assist others in planning and coordinating any plant shutdown activities in relation to Project being managed.
12. Undertake, direct or assist others in construction activities.
13. Undertake, direct or assist others in commissioning activities.
14. Manage and co-ordinate Qualification activities with the Qualification group.
15. Undertake, direct or assist others in the development of operational documents, maintenance manuals and training in the documents.
16. Develop and manage budget plans, control schedules and resources plans.
17. Ensure that projects are managed in a way that recognizes GMP and the need to actively manage the risk of non-compliance.
18. Ensure their own and others’ health, safety and security at work.
19. Develops and maintains collaborative internal relationships with key CSL project stakeholders in the support and delivery of the Base Fractionation Facility project.
20. Develops and maintains collaborative external relationships with external consultants and contractors to aid in the delivery of the Base Fractionation Facility project.
Relocation to the Bradley, Illinois Site is available.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
Education: Tertiary qualifications in Engineering –Civil/Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical Engineering background preferred.
Experience: Minimum 15 years senior level Project management experience with the ability to manage a number of project work fronts simultaneously. Experience in Large Construction projects ( >$50M) in commercial, healthcare or industrial construction environments.
Knowledge & Attributes:
This position description provides a summary of key features of the role. It may be varied as necessary by the Company from time to time.
Job Type: Full-time