Project and Program Management
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
TS/SCI with Polygraph
Percentage of Travel Required:
Up to 10%
Type of Travel:
What You’ll Get to Do:
Apply and grow your industry expertise by capturing and managing medium to large ($50M-$100M) programs and business portfolios. This opportunity allows you to apply your business acumen in a fast paced capture role leveraging your systems engineering expertise. Extensive programmatic/ technical background in both Government/ commercial markets, knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission, systems, operations and acquisition process will lead to a rewarding career with CACI in this vital role.
More About the Role:
Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract. The PM shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- Active TS/SCI Full-Scope Poly required
- 15+ years of experience in program management capturing and managing medium to large ($50M-$100M) programs and business portfolios
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Extensive programmatic and technical background in both Government and commercial markets
- Extensive knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission, systems, operations and acquisition process
- Program Management experience for multi-vendor teams using LOE, Completion and Performance Based contracts
- Programmatic experience encompassing EVM, CMMI, ECPs, ICD 801 and accounting systems
- Business Development: strategy, capture, bid & proposal development and FAR/DFARS
- Portfolio Management: strategy, staffing, financials and technology insertion
- IT Systems Delivery: schedule development, IMS, project costing, deliverable tracking, purchasing, vendor relationships and ITAR
- Systems Engineering: DoD 5000, SOA, DoD, SIGINT, Requirements, Systems Engineering lifecycle and COTS/GOTS/FOSS integration
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with CACI.