The Supervisor of Private Temporary Service Account Executives will display a relentless desire to drive sales success of staffing services throughout Central Texas. This position requires strong leadership, organizational, and time management skills and effectiveness with training and mentoring a team of sales representatives. The GSG Account Executive, Team Lead will be held to a high standard of generating new opportunities for the Goodwill Staffing Group while leading, training and supporting a team of highly successful Account Executives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Create sales success strategies and methodologies that deliver and/or exceed organizational objectives.
2. With the GSG Director, set performance objectives that deliver results.
3. Develop staffing accounts through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: customer research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new, inactive, and currently active clients.
4. Generate staffing account leads through prospecting and cold calling, both in-person and via telephone. Use of other electronic media such as social networking tools and techniques for generating leads and connections.
5. Create and maintain a staffing sales business plan utilizing a CRM system. Keep customer information fresh and relevant with timely entry of data.
6. Generate viable client job orders from new, inactive and current accounts. Track and move opportunities through the staffing funnel for maximum job placement opportunities.
7. Meet all minimum requirements for quarterly appointment activity and staffing sales revenue growth.
8. Listen to the needs of the customer and learn about their business so you can provide a clear and concise plan of value to assist them with their staffing needs.
9. Actively contribute to the growth and community image of Goodwill Staffing Group and the sales team as directed by management and the leadership team.
10. Motivate, monitor, train, and mentor Account Executive team members ensuring performance goals are accomplished and making recommendations for available training necessary to make Account Executive team members subject matter experts in the staffing industry.
11. Generate job orders and descriptions from customers that detail critical skills necessary for placement specialists and recruiters to provide the most qualified candidates.
12. Assist the rest of the Account Executive team in creating these job orders and descriptions as needed.
13. Complete mandatory trainings each calendar year.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work with Lead GSG Recruiter and GSG Private Recruiting team to assure understanding of job needs and timely placement of employees with clients.
2. Generate and present on reports to the GSG Director as requested.
3. Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
4. Other duties as requested by the GSG Director.
5. Responsible for tracking and reporting on performance metrics for the Account Executive team. Advise on best strategy to maximize new order success and achieve revenue goals.
This position has supervisory responsibilities over Sales Account Executive Staffing Services.
1. BA or BS degree in related field
2. A minimum of 2-5 years of successful sales and/or development experience in the staffing industry.
3. Strong analytical and contract negotiation skills
4. Experience using a CRM system.
5. Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
6. Strong written and oral communications skills.
7. Demonstrated ability to build your own pipeline and drive sales from prospecting to final close.
8. Driver’s License, good driving record, liability insurance, and vehicle in good working condition to travel on work related business.
1. Specific staffing experience in the light industrial, tech and administrative clerical segments.
2. Experience using Salesforce as a CRM.
3. Experience using Target Recruit staffing software.
4. Strong ability to build rapport and network effectively.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
$45,000 - $48,000 base salary + unlimited commission opportunity depending on experience, qualifications and attainment of established goals. Car allowance, cell phone, laptop and iPad provided. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and a 403B plan.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.