Seeking immediate hire for a part-time position in a vibrant, professional and fun retail environment.
Do you have a great personality, like to have fun, and love helping people?
If so, we are seeking someone like you to join our team!
We have created a relaxing environment, staffed with knowledgeable employees who can educate customers and help them choose the best CBD product for their individual needs. The most important tasks you will be responsible for are helping our customers by providing knowledge from our Brand Doctors & Chemists about CBD, going over our product information and most of all being the face of our company. You need not worry about having experience or a working knowledge of CBD to apply; we will provide full training. You bring the personality; work ethic and motivation and we will train you on everything you need to know about CBD!
- Must enjoy interacting with people!
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive, cheerful and professional demeanor is a must!
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation!
Responsibilities: This is an education-first, sales-second role, so you must feel comfortable talking about CBD from a consultative perspective.
- Greet, educate, and help customers feel at ease upon arrival
- Provide information about CBD and our products
- Develop and maintain knowledge of evolving products, as well as the CBD industry
- Address customer questions/concerns and provide solutions
- Clean, count inventory, daily close out and other tasks
- May be required to work events outside of the store
We provide: A relaxed environment for employees and guests
- Paid training and discounts for employees
- A schedule that fits your lifestyle
- We are growing, so there will be many opportunities to advance your career!
Pay scale is from $14-$15 per hours based on experience. Additionally commission programs will be discussed.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
Wear a mask and clean up after customers regularly. Keep surfaces sanitized
- Are you over the age of 21?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person