The Regional Sales Director – Central Region is charged with executing all Regional and Corporate objectives and strategies. Will manage and develop an assigned Region with geographic parameters defined by the Vice of President of Sales. Will analyze market trends to develop business growth strategy. Will support Sales Executives-Account Managers into targeting and acquiring qualified deals in defined Opportunity Zones. These tools will be required to enable the Region to obtain and exceed the assigned Gross margin dollar objective.
- Lead, develop and direct the Region to deliver sales revenue and profit objectives, which includes, but are not limited Kentucky, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Iowa .Lead the Region and oversee planning integrated with the business strategies in partnership with Senior Management Team
- Cultivate and maintain a strong customer focused approach
- Drive concepts to execution in alignment with strategic framework and collaboration with Senior Management team
- Leverage current and past relationships to open doors to new business opportunities
- Establish and /or develop sales strategy and tactics for assigned district and effectively communicate to sales team
- Orient, train, coach, counsel and discipline employees in assigned Districts
- Clearly communicate job expectation, plan, monitor and enforce policies and procedures
- Achieve Regional sales operational objectives by contributing Regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, prepare and complete action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determine Regional sales system improvements, implement change
- Meet Regional sales financial objectives by; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Establishes sales objectives by creating sales plans for Districts in support of Company’s objectives
- Maintain and expands customer base by counseling Sales Executives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product or service opportunities, and/or service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends
- Perform daily and weekly sales calls to discuss individual District performance, identify challenges, review On Site Business Reviews (OBRs), review information gathered by Sales Executive’s during their visits and cold calls
- Must have great follow-though skills, and an aggressive mentality.
- Ambitious, Energetic, Confident, with a Strong Work Ethic.
- Multicultural Experience is a must, Mexico, and Guatemala highly recommended for employee success.
- Bilingual Skills required: English and Spanish
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 + years of proven sales experience with retail network supermarkets/Money Transfer trade of business preferred. Similar experience such as prepaid card services experience (Telephone cards, credit cards, etc.) may be considered based on experience and network.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Pre-employment assessment required.
Job Type: Full-time