The Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS) is an important ongoing study of health care costs and usage being conducted for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The primary role of the clerk is to assist the regional supervisor with administrative duties.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be able to commit 4 to 6 hours per week, when work is available, during the field period.
- Be able to lift and carry 20 pounds of equipment and materials and be able to climb a flight of stairs, with or without a reasonable accommodation;
- Be flexible and dependable;
- Reside close in proximity to where work will be performed; and
- Have experience in data entry and other related tasks such as document reviewing, filing, and mailing.
- Have a valid (current) driver’s license that is not under suspension and regular access to an insured, reliable vehicle.
Any offer of employment may be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from a post-offer background screening, if required for this position, based on the specific position, which may include, for example, identity verification, employment history, or criminal records history.
This is a part-time, nonexempt position with some fringe benefits. Working on this study can be a fascinating, rewarding experience. If you are reliable self-starter, this position may be right for you.
Westat is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.