A multinational insurance company is looking for: Technical Support Engineer
- School level: Systems engineering or similar.
- Minimum experience of 3 years.
Knowledge in Key Infrastructure Tools:
- Windows 7 64 bit operating system
- SCCM 2012
- Sophos & Bit locker encryption
- SEP Antivirus protection
- Lotus Notes & Outlook email client
- Checkpoint & Cisco any connect VPN
Knowledge in Hardware:
- Fijistu /HP laptops
- Cisco IP Phones
- HP/Samsung monitors
- Konica Multifunction printers
- Keyboard,mouse, docking station and other peripherals
- Clickshare presentation tool
Knowledge in Software like:
- Adobe Reader
- Configuration Manager Client Upgrade
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended
- Microsoft Dot Net
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- PC imaging and deployment
- Configure and deliver hardware equipments to user
- Audio/Video conference room support
- Setup and configure VPN
- Setup and configure IP Telephones
- OS Reinstallation/repair
- Application reinstallation /repair
- Breakfix VPN issue
- Repair/replace hardware peripherals
- Especial migration project (3 months): from Lotus Notes to Outlook
- Law benefits.
- Competitive salary.
Work zone: Minneapolis.
Job Type: Full-time