The Marketing Automation Specialist will work with the marketing team to build an automation program and help us develop more sophisticated digital initiatives. They will design, develop, QA, implement and report on email and social media campaigns. They will develop programs to support e-commerce sales, lead generation, and AliMed’s brand priorities.
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing Manager and internal marketing team members to build the email marketing calendar
- Schedule and launch emails through Pardot with proper measurement tracking
- Work with product managers and analytics to scope, plan and automate marketing
- Develop customer journeys based on actions the customers have taken
- Track and report on email, social media, form and landing page results and adjust plans based on the results.
- Create Pardot nurturing and scoring programs to support the sales organization
- Curate, purchase, standardize, cleanse, and maintain customer databases
- Stay up to date with email, social and automation trends, tools, best practices, news and potential partnerships that could drive results for AliMed
- Educate others on email, social and automation capabilities and increase adoption
- BA or BS degree
- 3-5 years of marketing automation experience in a B2B and/or ecommerce setting.
- Experience working with Pardot, Marketo or a similar marketing automation tool
- Email writing and design experience is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task while driving results
- Ability to clearly communicate to teammates with a diverse level of digital knowledge
- Desire to work in an autonomous role while understanding how your efforts drive to the larger strategy
- Strong project management skills. Must be able to manage and prioritize your own work and the work of others to meet project milestones and deliverable dates
- Demonstrated ability to measure results and meet goals
- Data standardization and normalization experience
AliMed is a leading manufacturer and distributor of medical, healthcare, and ergonomic products serving all segments of the healthcare market. For over forty years, we have been manufacturing and supplying high-quality products and supplies to a wide array of healthcare and wellness customers. Ranging from operating room supplies to ergonomic workplace solutions, AliMed offers over 70,000 top-quality, complimentary items from thousands of other leading medical, healthcare and ergonomic brands. AliMed provides "one stop shopping" access for the best value and selection; we are the place where customers can find the solutions they need, both quickly and reliably.
AliMed is the only niche manufacturer and distributor with on-site customization capabilities. This complements a vast portfolio of in-stock, specialty healthcare products designed to improve patient outcomes and experiences. Serving patient needs spanning hospital to home for nearly 50 years, AliMed has built its reputation on responsiveness, exceptional customer service, and high-quality offerings. We are a highly profitable, growing organization with 230 employees with exceptional talent and leadership. Our dynamic environment has the vibe of a start-up where everyone is hands-on and collaborative. We are proud of making a difference over the years through our people, process, product, and innovation. If you thrive in an environment where you can create, implement, and drive results we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Data standardization and normalization: 2 years (Required)
- Designing, Developing,QA and implementing email/social media: 2 years (Required)
- Building an Email Marketing Calendar: 2 years (Required)
- Pardot, Marketo: 2 years (Required)
- Email Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- CRM: 3 years (Required)
- Social Media strategy for B2B: 3 years (Required)
- Supporting ecomm sales,lead generation and media campaigns: 2 years (Required)