Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and-above all-connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We’re here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
Salesforce.org - General and Administrative and Programs
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and-above all-connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and education institutions so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good.
About the Role
We are searching for an ES Operations Specialist to support our Employee Success Operations Team. In this role, you will provide both recruiting and administrative support to the Employee Success team of Salesforce.org. You will work with Employee Success and Finance Staff to ensure the validity of Human Resource and Payroll data. You will need to be familiar with our HRIS in order to assist with the processing of employee data. In addition, you will help to create and run reports to provide data used to make business decisions. The position focuses on employee data for Salesforce.org and will provide the opportunity to learn the requirements and needs of a rapidly growing business focused on optimizing our organization and talent.
This role will be responsible for inputting and maintaining the accuracy of all employee data. In addition, the position will provide support to recruiters, prepare transfer letters and on-board new employees to Salesforce.org. This position requires strong attention to detail, as well as solid customer service, organizational, and administrative skills. This person must be team-oriented and have the ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining an upbeat and positive approach.
You will need to pull data from multiple systems to create headcount reporting to produce the analysis requested, with little direct guidance. You must be able to view tasks as processes for improvement and be comfortable recommending technology solutions.
- HR Data Management
- Process all employee changes, terminations, and new hires into Workday HRIS system
- Perform regular audits to ensure data accuracy
- Process employment verifications
- On-board new employees, including collecting paperwork, explanation of programs and policies and responding to questions
- Manage electronic HR files and systems
- Manage our concierge ticket system
- Assist ES Ops Supervisor and VP of ES with projects
- Additional duties as required
- Generate transfer letters
- Generate headcount reporting
- Create Workday reporting
- Create a high-touch “best in class” candidate experience
- Support additional projects within the Salesforce.org recruiting team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience with data quality assessment and implementing solutions to improve the data
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills with an understanding of graphs and visuals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be productive with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the Employee Success, Finance and technical communities
- Adept at integrating disparate information, correlating data, and solution determination
- MS Excel and Reporting Wizard
- Familiarity with Human Resources, benefits, and payroll data
- Experience using a HRIS (Workday preferred)
- Familiar with headcount reporting
- A keen interest in learning, willingness to take on any task with a can-do attitude, and be able to execute deadlines
- Comfortable with changing requirements and priorities
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to proactively communicate status and identify risks
- Results oriented and able to move forward without complete information
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.