A strong Scientific and technological pioneering spirit drives bioMérieux development since its creation in 1963. We design innovative in vitro diagnostic solutions for our customers that initiate new forms of scientific partnerships to be at the forefront of the most advanced technologies. Our presence in more than 150 countries with 9,400 employees worldwide secures bioMérieux commitment to public health.
bioMérieux products are used to diagnose infectious diseases, they provide high medical value results for cancer screening and monitoring, cardiovascular emergencies and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. Products also include industrial microbiological controls to detect microorganisms in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork, emphasizes training and offers international career development opportunities.
World leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 50 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in over 150 countries through 43 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors. More than 90% of our sales are done internationally. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Etoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture.
We look for candidates whose motivation is to invest in themselves, in the projects of the future, and to participate in a collective adventure led by a pioneering spirit.
Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 10,000 bioMérieux employees who have already identified with these values!
The Immunoassay Account Manager will maintain and establish growth of the current Immunoassay customer base and create new business opportunities through the placement of instruments and reagents leading to increased revenues for the company. The Immunoassay Account Manager is directly responsible for achieving the territory sales goals and maintaining existing customers within a territory as defined by bioMerieux.
Create and execute business plan to achieve or exceed territory growth per company plan and drive new business revenue through selling new instruments and reagents.
1) Identify High Value targets in geographical territory.
2) Develop strategy and individual responsibilities to close sales of all High Value targets.
3) Maintain existing customer business to minimize lost business.
4) Manage pipeline to ensure timing of closes matches Monthly Forecast & Quarterly Business Plan.
5) Coordinate activity of Clinical Nursing Coordinator(s) in context of business plan.
6) Track monthly sales as reported in SRS and adjust actions to account for gaps.
Provide technical expertise/assistance in product line as required in sales process.
1) Support and/or deliver key sales presentations/demonstrations where required.
2) Communicate with customers on product line technical issues where required.
Develop relationships with key customers/opinion leaders within defined territory.
1) Identify key opinion leaders/reference sites within defined territory.
2) Establish relationships with these identified opinion leaders/reference accounts.
3) Leverage relationships to expand existing business within defined territory.
Serve as liaison between Marketing and Sales.
1) Channel competitive information gathered in field to marketing and sales team.
2) Implement and participate in pilot projects with new product launches.
3) Identify, to marketing, key opinion leaders within defined territory.
1) Submit monthly pipeline management & forecast reports.
2) Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the Emergency Diagnostics Business Manager.
3) Submit expense reports on a weekly basis.
4) Maintain customer records in CRM on a daily basis for all accounts in territory database. Close all appointments with notes and updated milestones on a daily basis.
5) Achieve a minimum forecast accuracy for US dollars on a monthly basis, as defined in the annual Performance Expectations for the position.
BS/BA desired, degree in science/business related field preferred.Emergency IVD knowledge and/or knowledge of clinical lab operations preferred.2-5 years of Sales Experience required, selling experience of capital equipment preferred.Formal sales competency training course preferred (e.g., SPIN, Strategic Selling, BASE).Knowledge of bioMerieux products preferred, but not required.Team player attitude: ability to build consensus among team members/collaborate with other team members .Working knowledge of computers; Microsoft WORD, Excel, PowerPoint knowledge required; Microsoft Access knowledge preferred but not required. Familiarity with sales tracking tools is preferred. Must be able to become Certified in Immunoassay Diagnostics product-line within 6 months of hire date. Excellent selling, organization, communication and presentation skills required. Candidate should be prepared to demonstrate above skills during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity