Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
Tailored Brands, LLC has an exciting opportunity on the Finance and HR Systems team. We are looking for an experienced People Soft Developer to act as a key contributor with the development and support of new and existing PeopleSoft online applications.
- Develop new and existing PeopleSoft online applications within the Financials 9.2 module
- Support for GL, AP, AM, AR, Treasury, ePro, and Inventory
- Improve and support of new and existing App Engine processes, BI Publisher Reports, SQR programs and Integration Broker Services
- Collaborate effectively with a team of users and technology personnel
- Coordinate communication to related to the software performance
- Troubleshoot and make recommendations to solve issues
- Analyze, define and spec new applications
- Lead PeopleSoft application and tools upgrades
- Support Oracle SQL performance issues
- Drive multiple, concurrent, high priority tasks
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or work experience equivalent
- Five + years of experience working effectively with PeopleTools and App Engine development for PeopleSoft ERP
- Three + years of functioning experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials, SQR, BI Publisher and PeopleSoft Query
- Experience with Integration Broker
- Well rounded Oracle/SQL skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Attentive to the needs of the customer and able to efficiently move to resolution
- Self-motivated to work well independently and/or in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and to external business partners (with end user staff or management, store personnel, team members, etc)
- Stout organizational skills. Must have the ability to effectively balance multiple strategic tasks simultaneously, prioritize them to meet deadlines and be agile in a changing environment with shifting priorities
#TBIndeed #LI-JE1 #DCE
- Ability to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach on a daily basis
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Must utilize visual acuity, speech and hearing, hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer and office equipment
- Hours regularly exceed 40 hours per week
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
01099I IT Dept. 6380 Rogerdale Rd Houston 77072
Information Technology (IT)
Tailored Shared Services