Business Analyst in San Diego, CA
$28/hr to $30/hr
Document and identify gaps in business processes through process mapping to illustrate current and future state.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable or equivalent work experience required.
2 to 4 years’ experience.
Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline.
Experience in Information Technology preferred. Skills and Competencies:
Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes. Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping.
Capable of writing clear and well-structured business requirements documents.
Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use.
Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation. Work with team members to understand the needs of the project.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases. Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members. Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required. Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process implementation. Perform other duties as assigned
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Must be able to complete V-lookups, H-lookups
- Must be analytical
- Customer Service experience
- Drafting with legal agreements or contracts
- Attention to detail
- Grammar and Spelling
- High professionalism to work with shareholders
Years of overall experience required:
Day to day responsibilities:
- Previous banking experience or financial services company
- Previous accounting experience
- Potentially paralegal experience
Degrees or certifications required:
- Answer shareholder inquiries via phone/email and ensure appropriate follow-through and/or resolution
- Prepare mass-distributed client correspondence and manage responses
- Analyze complicated questions and be able to prepare and communicate responses to clients
- Work with various banks and other parties to ensure shareholders receive their transaction proceeds
- Analyze shareholder data contained in Excel spreadsheets and manage our internal tracking system
- Perform audit confirmations and generate/process monthly client statements
- Assist in the processing of post-closing distributions to shareholders
- Partner internally with senior managers to ensure appropriate and timely resolution of client issues
Who is this workers main interaction going to be with?
How will performance be measured:
- Clients of the companies
- Ethics and security standards
- Customer Service
If interested, please respond to me immediately.
Kelley Arzola | Professional Technical Recruiter | Kelly Services - e-Accounts division
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.