MCN Build seeks a confident, dependable & well-qualified self-starter for a Field Engineering position.
The Field Engineer will assist and support the Assistant Superintendent on projects and will spend their time on the field or the manufacturing site where they will help in troubleshooting problems that may arise.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Supports and communicates with the field team
- Maintains, cleans and organizes equipment and office files; assists with maintenance of project documents including posting drawings with design changes and documentation of as-built field conditions
- Assists with recordkeeping in the form of field notes, sketches, reports and daily logs
- Engages in site layout, cost estimating, construction planning, scheduling, material procurement, quality control, and job site safety
- Represents MCN Build in a business-like and professional manner
- Assists in carrying out a variety of basic field duties at the job site related to general construction
- Associate’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, or related field
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Decision making, research and analytical problem-solving skills
- Time management with the ability to organize, assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and demands, and to work independently
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and interact effectively at all levels within the organization
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be able to climb, work at various heights and lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
- laborer/carpenter: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: