Company is growing
Immediate need for an experienced bookkeeper for a small, but rapidly growing, residential construction company. Candidates must be proficient in construction bookkeeping and have strong skills QuickBooks. This is a very busy work environment where you will be expected to be proactive in managing deadlines and following up on accounting matters
- Manage monthly billing for multiple customers and projects
- Create reports detailing budgets and financial progress of ongoing projects
- Build relationships with all vendors and creditors.
- Manage cash flow and expense management and prepare reports
- Generate checks and distribute signed checks as required.
- Prepare tax documents for CPA.
- Process contractor payments, change orders, and vendor invoices
- Ensure contractors’ insurance is in compliance
- Candidate must have 2+ years prior bookkeeping experience within a construction company.
- Strong skills in Outlook, Excel, QuickBooks
- Must be self-managed with strong attention to detail and follow up skills
This is a part time position 25-30+ hours per week
$25 to $30 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- account management: 2 years (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
Company's Facebook page: