innovaTel Telepsychiatry is looking for passionate Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists to join our clinical team remotely.
This position is 100% virtual, you can be located anywhere in the county and work from anywhere!
At innovaTel, we provide a tremendous amount of support to our clinical team and want our clinicians to be able to focus on what’s most important, and that’s patient care.
If you are looking for a great clinical position with a supportive company and the flexibility to work from home, please apply today. We are hiring new clinicians on a regular basis!
If you’re curious about how telepsychiatry works, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbW46m6A7lQ&feature=emb_logo
· innovaTel is a clinician owned and operated telepsychiatry company with a nationwide network of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners and licensed clinical social workers.
· innovaTel partners with organizations all over the country that are looking to grow their treatment teams virtually.
· This is not an "on-demand" model. Our model is focused on continuity of care where providers will be dedicated to an organization as a committed provider to establish strong relationships with patients and the rest of the clinic staff.
· innovaTel's goal is that our providers are just as much a part of the treatment team as if they were physically there on site and want our virtual clinicians to be a collaborative member of the treatment team, minus the commute and dealing with traffic!
- Once you join our team, we go through a very thorough matching process to match you with an organization in need of psychiatric services. You will have the opportunity to meet the organization over a video meeting and determine if it is a mutual fit. Because of our thorough matching process, many of our clinicians have been with their organization for 4+ years.
· Join a team of highly qualified professionals and enjoy the ongoing support of the professional and administrative staff.
· We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefit package, and cover licensing in multiple states, DEA, and malpractice coverage.
- Provide a full range of psychiatric services utilizing video technology. The services include initial evaluations and medication management including prescribing of medication, ordering psychological tests, laboratory tests and evaluating results.
- Develop treatment plans by determining nature and extent of cognitive, emotional, developmental, social, and behavioral disorders; establishing treatment goals and methodologies.
- Treat patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications; discussing progress toward goals with patients; providing instructions; monitoring effect of medications; supervising staff provision of services.
- Become an active member of the treatment team by reviewing treatment plans and progress; consulting and collaborating with primary care physicians, mental health therapists, nurses, and other health care providers.
- Assure quality and safe service for patients and staff by following policies, procedures, standards, rules, and legal regulations; participating in utilization reviews.
- Provide training and participate in discussions with staff on topics relating to diagnoses, psychosocial and physiological problems, psychotropic medications, crisis intervention, and other issues.
- Documents all encounters concurrently in electronic medical record.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in continuing medical educational opportunities.
· Weekly commitment of 16-40 hours per week.
- Part-Time and Full-Time Opportunities Available
· Ability to engage with patients and work collaboratively with staff, concurrent documentation skills, analyzing Information, decision making, listening, strong verbal communication, comfortable with technology.
· Unrestricted and active medical license.
· DEA registration
· Must live in the United States
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- child psychiatry: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift