We are a growing therapy practice based in San Francisco specializing in the needs of professional women.
The Company: Stella Nova Psychology, Inc.’s mission is to support professional women to succeed and thrive in their lives and their careers. We are working to become a one-stop hub where women can find support for their personal and professional lives. Our clients are motivated individuals from a variety of fields, including technology, business, healthcare, academia, non-profit, and the arts, among others.
Stella Nova’s values are:
- Feminism. We believe that ending gender-based oppression is essential to thriving in our lives and our workplaces. Our feminism strives always to be intersectional.
- Mental Health. Actively caring for women’s mental health is central to life satisfaction and professional success.
- Science. We believe in science and look to research to guide our practice.
- Community. We leverage our privilege to serve our communities through training, mentorship, outreach, volunteering, and philanthropy.
- Employee Wellness. We cannot be a healing space for our clients unless we start by creating a healthy place for employees to work and grow.
The Position: We’re looking for a fully licensed psychotherapist (clinical psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, or LPCC). The pay range we’re offering is $70-110 per clinical hour. We also offer $18 per hour for admin, marketing, and training responsibilities.
This is a part-time, W-2 position (up to 20 hours), with the potential to transition into a full-time, benefited position as the company grows.
- Fully licensed in California as a psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, or LPCC
- Great clinical skills and experience providing evidence based therapies
- Availability to work a full day Friday and at least 2 other weekday mornings or Saturday (minimum availability 14 clinical hours)
- Passion for working with a diverse, multicultural population of professional women
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
Expertise with any of the following not required, but highly desirable:
- Body image and disordered eating
- Video therapy/telehealth
- Trans and non-binary clients
- Career counseling
- Substance abuse
- EMDR certification
- Coaching certification
- Provide 14-19 hours of direct clinical services per week
- Attend monthly consultation group
- Keep clear, accurate, and timely records
- Conduct 2 workshops per year (more if desired)
- Support marketing and networking efforts (2-4 hours per month)
- May provide clinical supervision to pre-licensed therapists
The Location: Stella Nova is based in San Francisco’s Financial District, steps away from Montgomery Station. Our convenient location is an easy commute for you and for our clients.
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to be part of a new, budding practice with room to grow
- Opportunities for professional development
- Great location for opportunities to work with fantastic, motivated clients
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter that describes your interest and fit for this position. Please explain why our mission and values resonate with you.
Stella Nova Psychology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages applicants from all backgrounds, genders, sexualities, races, ages, cultures and abilities to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $70.00 to $110.00 /hour