** This position could have modified hours/part time possibility (i.e., 9 am to 3 pm)**
The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide primary support to the Accounting and Operations teams.
The Administrative Assistant will be accountable to the HR Manager.
Main Job Tasks/Responsibilities
- Answer the primary telephone lines
- Welcome clients and visitors
- Meeting set-up and Company Calendar Maintenance
- Perform general clerical duties such as faxing, filing, mailing, photocopying and scanning
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail and office deliveries
- Maintain kitchen, board rooms, lobby and common areas
- Maintain general office and breakroom supplies
- Other project duties and clerical tasks as requested
- Two years of experience as an administrative assistant or office assistant required
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office required
- Strong communication skills with clients, team members and management
- Ability to comprehend and document business processes and workflows
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel, Email and Calendar)
- Ability to adapt and prioritize changing project priorities, tasks and timelines
- Ability to take ownership of a task and see it through from inception to completion
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination for data input.
- Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Must maintain a clear background check in order to satisfy customer jobsite badging requirements.
- Must be willing to submit to all vaccinations and screening tests required for customer jobsite badging protocol.
- Consistent, reliable and timely attendance
- Maintain a clear drug and alcohol screening protocol.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Administrative Support: 1 year (Required)