- High School Diploma or GED
- Administrative Experience
- Microsoft Word
Administrative Assistant - 1075270
FS&RE is currently seeking an experienced outgoing candidate for an Administrative Assistant to support the SHE organization based in Wilmington. The position encompasses a full range of administrative responsibilities including scheduling of meetings, processing purchase orders, ordering office supplies, document creation support, data gathering, iron mountain records filing.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Support the development of meeting presentations, standard operating procedures, training slides, policies, and communications. Some communications need to be broadcast site wide, proper grammar and accuracy a must.
- Support team with needs during agency visits.
- Prepare correspondence for regulatory agency.
- Manage paper work associated with regulatory programs.
- Order office supplies and printer/copier supplies and support.
- Coordinate meetings to ensuring all logistics, i.e. conference rooms, venue, telecommunications equipment, etc., and meeting materials are planned and prepared. Attend weekly staff meeting and take meeting minutes.
- Manage confidential information within the group, exercising a high level of discretion.
- Process check request for regulatory permit fees, and submission to appropriate agency.
- Submit requests for vendor Purchase Orders including review and approval of
Web Cycle Purchases Orders.
- Assist in the maintenance of SHE records based on CRIM requirements, filing and preparing inventory of documents to archive at Iron mountain.
- Serve as administrator to the various FS&RE SHE SharePoint/websites to assist in uploading content.
- Mail regulatory documents.
- Support team with incident tracking and due dates.
- Expert resource in utilizing Corporate and business specific systems, databases, and applications, i.e., Microsoft Outlook, Concur Travel and Expense, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SharePoint, Workday, MyAccess, eWorkPlace, ETQ.
- Work closely with managers and technical staff to create incident reports when required, track inspections and audit data, and associated reports. Strong Excel skills required, ability to build and manage comprehensive spreadsheets, knowledge of pivot tables.
- Minimum of a high school diploma/GED equivalent.
- Minimum of five years previous experience in an Administrative Assistant role.
- Advanced computer skills required (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Concur Travel and Expense, internet/intranet, SRM, SharePoint).
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership, initiate and establish priorities, anticipate needs and handle multiple tasks simultaneously under demanding time constraints, with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and take preventative action.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail with excellent organization and planning skills.
- Ability to network and communicate across DuPont and identify resources, services, etc.
- Ability to compile data, generate spreadsheets, prepare correspondence and presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict and complete confidentiality and must exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) to effectively work in a team environment and interact positively and respectfully with internal/external contacts. Looking for a team player to make suggestions / upgrades to operations that could benefit the team.
- Knowledge or ability to become knowledgeable of Corporate policies, practices and procedures.
Job - Administration
Primary Location - US-US-DE-Wilmington