We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
The best products at the lowest possible prices? That’s no small task. And to do it right we need a strong, dedicated Quality Assurance team. On it, you’ll make sure everything we do is on point, from products to packaging to infrastructure. Our guarantee is more important than ever, and that means you have a big opportunity to make a difference.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Reviews supplier audits and certifications to ensure compliance standards are met.
- Maintains various computer applications, database management, report generation, and tracking spreadsheets.
- Conducts research to assist in department initiatives and projects.
- Assists in investigating quality related customer complaints.
- Reviews third-party laboratory testing results for non-food products.
- Executes administrative duties, including scheduling calls, meetings, and/or travel arrangements.
- Prepares presentations and materials for the Quality Assurance department.
- Communicates with international Quality Assurance departments as appropriate.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree in Food Science or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.