University Place Sweetome Suites is a brand-new apartment.
We are looking for Leasing Agent who are excited to be part of establishing a brand-new apartment at the heart of University Place by the University of Washington.
This position will require someone who is dedicated to a career path in property management. Must have at least six months of property management, leasing, or maintenance supervision experience. If you do not have six months of experience, please include a cover letter/statement on why you wish to enter and continue on this field
As a Sales and Leasing Agent, your day starts out with your customer service attention to ensure that the property is in showcase condition. Combining the best of inside sales and outside sales, you engage with prospective residents by greeting them face to face, responding to on-line and phone inquiries, or showing units. In this role, your focus is to connect with each individual and build a sincere relationship matching their needs with Sweetome Suites' offerings.
- Advertising/Marketing Rentals
- Schedule and show available units to prospective residents
- Move In/Move Out Reports and Inspections
- Assemble/Write leases and send out for signing by new tenants.
- Ensure lease terms are correct and enforced.
- Vendor Management
- Schedule and coordinate with vendors for various maintenance items,
- Manage vendor proposals
- Ensure invoices are properly conducted by vendors
- Track and approve work identified in work orders and maintenance requests.
- Tenant Management
- Maintain communication and cordial relationship with all current and future tenants.
- Respond to questions relating to lease information, property questions, break lease information, and rent submitted by tenants.
- Respond to tenant complaints/disputes as needed.
- Send monthly billing statements to select tenants
- Maintenance and Property Services
- Respond to Maintenance requests submitted by tenants and help schedule as needed.
- Preform light maintenance tasks as needed. Theses may include but not limited to: clogged drains, toilets, minor leas, new appliance installation, light bulb replacement, etc.
- Visit all properties on a regular schedule.
- Ensure property services are being preformed as promised, such as landscaping, fire code inspections, laundry service, etc.
- Inspect various building systems to ensure all systems are operable and up to date and code.
- This is a highly diversified position and as such, duties can be fluid. Not every aspect of this job can be captured in a written description and responsibilities may be added, removed, or changed daily. Property Management is a highly varied industry and requires diligence, sharp organizational skills, and persistence. The ability to supervise multiple long-term projects simultaneously is essential for success in this position.
- Verbal and auditory ability required in order to communicate in person and by telephone.
- Bachelor preferred; High School Diploma/Equivalent required
- Working Vehicle Required with mileage reimbursement
- Working cell phone with reimbursement
- Previous experience of Property Management, Leasing, Maintenance, etc
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Flexibility in schedule, able to work some nights and weekends
- Must be able to pass a background check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leasing: 1 year (Preferred)