Merakey is currently seeking a Clinical Director to join our Adult Behavioral Health division in our Philadelphia, PA location
- Licensure in the state of Pennsylvania required. Ability to provide licensure supervision to LPC/LCSW.
- Master's Degree or higher in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, and/or counseling.
- High degree of clinical knowledge and competence, as well as management/business skills and knowledge of community-based behavioral health trends.
- A minimum of five (5) years post degree clinical experience.
- A minimum of three (3) years of clinical management experience.
- Experience delivering service and managing site-based programs.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ability to collect, analyze, and interpret statistical information.
The Clinical Director is responsible for clinical and administrative operations for a Drug and Alcohol Program which provides IOP and OP services, offers MMT, MAT, and non-MAT options, and has intake and case management services. Provides direct supervision to assigned supervisors and managers.
* Interviews, hires, trains and supports a level of staffing to meet program needs; and coaches supervisors to interview for their staff.
* Develops and enhances employee competence and effectiveness by providing on-going guidance, mentoring, feedback and motivation to staff adhering to department and Merakey policies and procedures.
* Delivers annual performance evaluations, promotions, and terminations as necessary.
* Leads process involving collective bargaining unit agreement with regard to terminations, willful misconduct and higher-level violations to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to consistently, per guidelines.
* Holds supervisors accountable for collective bargaining unit fact finding and grievance process for lower level violations such as attendance and performance.
* In absence of a supervisor, accountable for fact finding and grievances for lower level violations such as attendance and performance.
* Teaches, communicates and demonstrates behavior in support of Merakey Core Values.
* Develops and demonstrates collaborative work environment in support Merakey Core Values.
* Assists the Program Director with developing and maintaining a high quality of services offered
* Assists the Program Director in ensuring the program and employees are in compliance with city, state, and federal regulatory standards
* Assist in the planning and development of existing and new program operations
* Weekly supervision of assigned staff including; Clinical Supervisors, Intake Supervisor, Clinical Supports Coordinator, and counselors for licensure supervision
* Collaborating with local colleges and universities in the recruitment of Masters Level Interns. Providing weekly individual supervision per intern as well as weekly group supervision.
* Maintaining staff training files. Review training needs and compliance. Ensure staff are completing necessary trainings as needed per regulations based on position. Schedule trainings as needed.
* Provides support to assigned staff and maintains responsibility as needed of, but limited to: Case Consult meetings, Termination reviews, Incident Report submissions, Internal Client Complaints
* Facilitating weekly team meetings. Assisting with monthly team meetings facilitated by Program Director by taking minutes
* Weekly review and reconciliation of treatment plan bad debt and progress note bad debt reports; monthly review and reconciliation of progress note gap report
* Respond timely to all External client complaint
* Attend internal and external meetings as assigned
* Attain and maintain established program outcomes to ensure achieving optimal Case Rate
* As needed, on-call weekend and holiday coverage
* Reconcile and approve timed cards of assigned staff
All other duties as assigned as it relates to the position
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
* Work/Life Balance
* Competitive Compensation Plans
* Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
* Life Insurance
* 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
* Marketplace Savings Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Wellness Programs
* 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
* Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
* The Center for Hope
* Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
* Parents and Children Together (PACT)
* Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
* Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
* Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
* Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
* Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
* Case Management / Recovery Coaching
* Community Health Liaison (CHL)
* Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
* Crisis Intervention
* Substance Use Disorder Services
* Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
* Family Based Mental Health Services
* Therapeutic Family Care
* Foster Care Plus
* Peer Support
* Student Assistance Program (SAP)
* Supported Employment
* Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.html
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- clinical management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office app and ability to collect, analyze: 1 year (Preferred)
- clinical: 5 years (Preferred)
- Philadelphia, PA 19131 (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- LPC/LCSW (Preferred)
- Is salary range 70,000-83,000 yr acceptable?