ABOUT THE JOBThe Human Resources job function develops human resource management strategies and policies to meet business needs including planning, administering and reviewing activities concerned with recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits and employee relations.
Contributes to a great co-worker and customer experience by securing the right number of co-workers, in the right place, at the right time.
YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
- Identifies possible improvements in the staff planning process and escalates any potential for the scheduled or actual hours in the agreed financial framework.
- Monitors and follows-up that national and local labor rules, internal requirements and guidelines are implemented and reflected in co-workers schedules.
- Ensures that IKEA approach to employment standards and IKEA approach to staff planning are reflected in staff planning practices.
- Ensures adaptation and improvement of daily schedules within the forecasted hours, maintenance of updated co-worker availability and skill levels as well as managing the daily reforecasting relevant to business needs.
- Administers tasks associated with staff schedule creation, payroll, timekeeping, management and data for overtime, PTO & leave management & additional resource requirements.
- Establishes hiring plans based on long-term forecasting, attrition, hiring, flexing and training timelines.
- Coordinates with onboarding specialist to secure successful onboarding of new hires and execution of training.
YOUR PROFILEYour knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- SWP certification (Strategic workforce planning)
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customer centric scheduling approach.
- Experience with payroll, timekeeping and general management.
Job Type: Full-time