Johnson Volvo Cars Charlotte has the exciting opportunity to expand its team with additional Full-Time Car Wash Attendants. We are seeking friendly, goal-oriented individuals with a positive attitude to fill these open positions immediately!.
Johnson Volvo Cars Charlotte is a member of Johnson Automotive, one of the fastest growing automotive companies in the Triangle. Johnson Automotive has earned a reputation for outstanding customer service and first-class operation by hiring top performers that are eager to elevate our guest’s experiences.
Responsibilities Include (yet are not limited to):
- Clean exterior of vehicle;
- Clean all wheels/rims and fender wells with power prep and wheel brite if needed;
- Drive vehicle(s) into carwash tunnel;
- Vacuum carpets and mats;
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors;
- Wipe all door jams and panels with cotton towels;
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be Detail Oriented and have effective verbal and listening communication skills:
- Ability to maintain tools and products while diligently following the instructions of management;
- Possess excellent time management skills;
- Must be able to meet company’s requirements for employment;
- Automotive carwash experience preferred;
- Must be able to work varied schedule from Monday through Saturday;
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, driving record check and we E-Verify.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Insurances
HSA and FSAs
Traditional and Roth Retirement Plans with Match
Employer-paid Life Insurance and Supplemental buy-ups with guarantees
Short-term and Long-term disability
Employee Referral Program
Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Pet Insurances
Johnson Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer