The Solution Consultant- D365 (CRM) will utilize best practices and methodologies to implement and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) for our clients. This position will be expected to accomplish a full range of implementation duties from business requirements gathering and configuration to testing, training, and client support both independently and as part of a team. This position is client facing and must excel in customer engagement and strive to provide high quality services.
- Learn, utilize, and promote the Arctic IT’s Development Best Practices and Implementation Methodology.
- Leads client meetings to gather business requirements and assist with designing solutions that meets the requirements.
- Perform gap analysis from requirements gathered to solution proposed.
- Work with team members and independently to document and configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) and key third-party products. This work would include: basic CRM configuration, forms, views, business rules, security configuration, workflows, etc.
- Complete project documentation such as: Functional Requirements Document, Functional Customization Specifications, User Acceptance Test Scripts, and End User Training Documentation.
- Utilize Azure DevOps to track outstanding tasks and following the Arctic IT development process.
- Lead in all tasks relating to feature testing, solution testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Perform end user training for clients in one-on-one, webinar, and classroom style settings.
- Provides application support for clients.
- Provides escalation support for help desk.
- Works with management to keep projects on schedule and recommend actions needed to meet deadlines.
- Performs demonstrations of solutions to clients, as required.
- Supports Practice Manager and Senior Solution Consultants with various duties.
- Maintains currency on level of professional/technical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or other related field
- 3+ years of Dynamics 365 (CRM) experience with a solid understanding of CRM entity and Object Model with a strong consulting background
- Strong client presence with the ability to listen to client’s requirements and guide solution to fit the scope of work
- Currently certified in Dynamics CRM 2016 or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio including Team Foundation Server or equivalent source control system
- Working knowledge of common project implementation methodologies and best practices
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Applicants subject to government security investigations and must meet eligibility requirements related to the clearance process
- Technical experience with:
o Microsoft Dynamics CRM object model
o MS SQL including scripting
o C# Plug-in development
- Experience upgrading Dynamics 365 (CRM) for previous versions to newer releases
- Experience with Dynamics 365 (CRM) Online and/or hosted solutions
- Skills in Microsoft SQL server, including SSRS and SSIS a strong plus
The majority of work is performed in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities. Travel is required and varies around 25%.
Arctic Information Technology, Inc. grants preference to qualified Doyon Shareholders first, and second to qualified shareholders of other Alaska Native corporations that grant a similar preference in all phases of employment and training, which include, but are not limited to hiring, promotion, layoff, transfer, and training.
EOE AAP M/F/V/D
Except as provided otherwise under applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.