We are launching an ABA therapy center that will effectively unitize a unique client acquisition strategy targeting a highly under served market segment in South Florida. We are looking for a co-founder with a BCBA certification with vision, a passion for providing the highest quality service, outcomes-based care, and who wants to be a part of building a clinical organization from the ground up.
Minds In Motion ABA Therapy Center, LLC specializes in improving the lives of young children diagnosed with Autism and related developmental and behavioral disorders. With expertise in applied behavior analysis, we provide children with effective and comprehensive treatment intervention tailored to address every child's individual need. We are a center-based ABA program run in a preschool-like setting.
You would be the architect of our clinical program and manage all clinical operations related to providing treatment to children with special needs. You would be supported by a team of seasoned healthcare executives who will help drive client referrals and manage back office operations (payor contracting, billing, HR, etc.).
We are looking for a Clinical Director/ Supervising Behavior Analyst to manage and oversee the delivery of ABA therapy services. Supervising Behavior Analysts perform assessments, develop treatment plans, lead and supervise a team of therapists, train staff, and work with parents and families. BCBA required
The Clinical Director/Supervising Behavior Analyst will serve as the leader in the Center, overseeing the daily clinical operations and ensuring effective and efficient treatment is provided to our patients. The Clinical Director will oversee all clinical plans, implantation of applied behavior analysis programs and staff training.
· Conduct comprehensive behavioral skills assessments and develop individualized ABA treatment plans and programs based on assessment results
. Clinical experience conducting assessments using the Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS) and/or Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP); developing treatment plans, programs, and materials; supervising clinical staff; and monitoring progress. Experience working with and training families.
· Familiarity with Skinner’s verbal operants and Naturalistic teaching procedures
· Experience with providing services to families and children in inclusionary settings.
· Experience, knowledge and confidence in supervising a staff of therapists, and providing staff training
. Serve as the primary resource for Clinical Supervisors and ensure quality expectations are being met
. Develop and implement actions to ensure positive employee relations
· Coordinate with corporate departments including HR, billing, contracts/credentialing, accounting, etc. to address needs and meet goals
. Regularly observe and assess each client’s treatment and provide updates to assure optimal progress
. Update assessments and progress reports | concurrent reviews for insurance providers and school districts
. Educate and train parents in the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis, therapeutic targets and strategies, and behavior management techniques to ensure proper generalization of treatment effects outside the therapy setting
· Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments, and develop Behavior Intervention Plans
· Create materials and data sheets as needed to support program implementation
· Oversee treatment plan implementation and provide clinical supervision to staff
· Modify treatment plans and programs as needed based on data-driven decisions
· Provide training and consultative services to families, schools, and other professionals
· Lead periodic team meetings with families, therapists and other professionals
· Provide initial and ongoing training to therapists
· Ensure internal policies are followed
· Provide 1:1 ABA therapy as needed
· Write reports and maintain client records
· Maintain client roster, manage caseload assignment and client scheduling
· Work collaboratively with other members of the child’s team, family, and other professionals
· Exceptional collaboration skills with colleagues and families
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent management skills, experience managing caseload
· Ability to maintain client confidentiality and adherence to the BACB Code of Ethics
· Record of success in previous positions as evidenced by excellent references
· Technologically adept and enthusiastic
· Reliable transportation as this position will require visiting clients
We are seeking a professional with exceptional clinical and managerial skills with a commitment to helping children and families.
· Master’s or doctoral degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or related field required
· Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA or BCBA-D) required
· A minimum of 5 years of experience working with children with a developmental delay, communication disorder and/or autism spectrum disorder
. Valid Drivers License
Keywords: BCBA, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, ABA, Applied Behavior Analysis, ACD, Associate Clinical Director, Clinical Director, Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ASD
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $55,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: