Who are you:
Creative thinker and problem solver. Experienced in working events and motivating employees. A strong sense of teamwork and the ability to execute programs.
The Fillmore is seeking an Experience Manager. The position will directly report to the venue Operations Manager. The Experience Manager will be responsible for administering various corporate and venue designed programs to support employee engagement, venue staffing and guest service division-wide goals. This is an hourly, part-time position, an average of 25 hours per week. Hours by week will vary depending on business needs at the time.
- In partnership with the venue Managers, this position is responsible for administering employee engagement and guest service division-wide goals.
- Plan and coordinate processes and activities associated with employee engagement and guest service.
- Partner with the venue’s event staff to create Miracle Moments at every show.
- Will be lead in maintaining metrics and sharing information with the corporate office.
- Work with Department Managers and Supervisors to ensure service standards are being communicated pre-event and demonstrated during and post the event.
- Will be the venue’s brand ambassador and the face of the service culture program.
- Administrator for the guest service, recognition and employee training system(s).
- Administer anniversary service awards and other employee recognition and guest service programs.
- Responsible for completing the Post Event Service Recap and analyze other venue service reports to create action plans for service improvements in partnership with the Operations Manager.
- Lead the annual employee opinion survey for the venue.
- Research best practices and collaborate with the General Manager to develop venue opportunities to increase employee engagement, increase guest satisfaction.
- Help facilitate new employee orientation.
- Manage applicable venue service program budget and process vendor invoices.
In addition to the above role, The Experience Manager will do double-duty as the venue Sustainability Coordinator.
- Be an ambassador to all employees to help them understand their role in achieving the venue’s goals
- Assist in employee engagement programs
- Engage fans and encourage them to participate in our sustainability programs
- Develop and participate in zero waste education and training
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Detailed oriented, highly organized, energetic, a self-started and a good communicator.
- Taps into their creativity to create employee and guest materials and to problem solve.
- Serves as a good listener.
- Comfortable drawing out or collecting feedback from all employees.
- Has a natural interest in helping others and a heart for service.
- 1+ years’ experience working with employee reward and recognition preferred.
- Public speaking or group facilitation skills a plus.
- 3+ years office experience.
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/seasonal/to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Hiring Practices The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.