Performs cleaning in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods to ensure a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and staff. Performs All Assigned Tasks in a Professional manner in Order to Reflect the Highest Integrity of the Department.
- At least one year experience in housekeeping. Experience in the medical and/or hotel field preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English. High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of employees.
- Must have basic housekeeping knowledge. Hospital experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Primary Location Arizona-Phoenix
Organization St. Luke's Medical Center, LP
Education Level High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status* Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule* Other