This position will be responsible for developing partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of enmarket, Inc. The Employee Relations Supervisor will be responsible for supervising a team of HR Generalists working in the following functional areas: human resources, employee relations, recruiting, onboarding, training, performance management, policy implementation, and employment law compliance.
- Supervises and develops team of Human Resource Generalists.
- Coordinates alignment of business objectives with employees and management.
- Collaborates with management to develop plans and programs to support company initiatives.
- Contributes to development, maintenance, and improvement of employee relations initiatives.
- Consults with management on human resource related issues, suggests new HR strategies, and provides guidance when appropriate.
- Evaluates and anticipates HR-related needs.
- Analyzes trends and metrics and helps develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with employees and members of management.
- Ensures that all employment programs are carried out in accordance with the company’s goals, policies, and procedures.
- Acts as an employee relations specialist.
- Assist with development of recruitment plans.
- Facilitates employee training and development to enhance performance and meet goals.
- Analyzes and provides advice to supervisors and managers on methods and approaches to resolve employee performance issues.
- Coaches, counsels, and assists supervisors and managers with termination decisions.
- Investigates employee relations issues; such as, general concerns, complaints, employee misconduct, harassment, and discrimination allegations.
- Oversees all FMLA and ADA accommodation request.
- Maintains compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
- Conducts regular meetings with team and members of management to ensure all expectations are being met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a supervisory and/or HR Generalist role.
- PHR or SHRM-CP required.
- HCM System experience a plus.
- Retail or Convenience Store experience preferred.
- Demonstrated, strong capabilities in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), analytical and strategic thinking skills required.
- Self-directed and detail oriented problem solving capabilities are required.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Travel may be required.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.
Colonial Group, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our organizations.