Are you an aspiring Structural Engineer that is ready to take the next step into management and leadership?
This is a unique opportunity for a Structural Engineer that has experience with commercial buildings! You can rapidly advance into project management and department leadership. Learn how to build and nurture client relationships, and lead a project team to complete the drawing sets. This is an ideal scenario for an intermediate engineer that understands how buildings go together to to take the next step in your career.
- Mentoring provided on client development and management
- Ownership opportunities offered
- Management and leadership opportunities provided; even if you don’t have previous experience
- Benefit from joining an 80+ year old engineering firm with multiple offices nationwide
- Work on a wide variety of building project types including housing, hospitality, education, commercial, liturgical, industrial, healthcare, etc.
What This Position Offers You
- Direct-hire, long-term position
- Above market average salary offering
- Comprehensive benefit package: bonuses, profit sharing, medical, vision, dental, company paid life and disability insurance, 401k with employer match, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick leave, tuition reimbursement programs
- Flexible working hours with core hours of 9:00am-3:00pm
- Casual working and casual dress environment
- Professional Engineer required
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Professional experience with commercial building engineering
- 5-15 years of professional experience with structural engineering for the built environment
If you are a Structural Engineer possessing experience with buildings that would like to be pragmatically groomed into a leadership position, we encourage you to apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year