Surf. Sand. Sunset. Success.
Find Yours at Our Special Place.
Shimmering views of the Pacific await you at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa. Our stunning, Spanish-inspired resort offers guests remarkable meeting space, pampering spa treatments, irresistible restaurants, and superior service in a stunning seaside setting. Join us as “We Care for People So They Can Be their Best.”
Take a peek into our colleague experience as a Seasonal Host:
What does the role entail?
Front Office Host associates are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. You will be the face of Hyatt as a Front Office Associate. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk clerk or you have an interest in hotel clerk jobs, we would love to hear from you!
- A true desire to exceed our guests expectations to create everlasting experiences.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk long distances.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Front Office Host operations preferred.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of Opera & Reserve.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Flexible Schedule including Weekends, Holidays and Overnight Shifts.
- Must have full-time availability during the Summer Season.
- Evening availability is a must.
What You Will Love About Us
- Location, location, location!
- Flexible work schedules
- Discount hotel stays for colleagues, friends and family
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house
- Complimentary parking in our underground structure
- Complimentary meals during work hours
- Hyatt Perks which includes thousands of national and local partners for various discounts.
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
- 401(k) Retirement plan & Hyatt stock purchase plan.
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based a colleague’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice.”
- Learn and Grow: We are committed to the growth of our colleagues and provide a community where diverse individuals explore new ways of thinking and expanding capabilities
- A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues
- Ability to cross-train and work within multiple positions that provide the opportunity to grow skills and value as a colleague
- With over 700 Hyatt Hotels and Resorts in the United States, opportunities for internal promotion are abundant.
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
- Hyatt is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, status of any other group protected by law.
- Our Vision: Our commitment is to create an environment where people can bring their whole self to work each day – so they can be their best and perform at their best so they can better care for others.
- Hyatt Hotels and Resorts is recognized as one of FORTUNE Magazine, “100 Best Companies to Work For” in the United States for the 9th year in the row.
- The Human Rights Campaign has honored Hyatt among “The Best Places to Work” for LGBTQ+ equality in 2022, for the 18th consecutive year.