Do you have an interest in understanding the corporate finance function and its role in a dynamic, public company environment? Do you have strong analytical skills, an ability to communicate complex ideas to diverse populations, and an interest in driving process improvement? Join us and gain exposure to revenue forecasting process, financial modeling and metrics support, and global process management.
- Help develop and manage the preparation of critical financial analyses and executive level presentations.
- Lead analysis of billings, revenue, gross margin subscriptions, ARR and other financial measures that are essential to measuring the success of our subscription transition.
- Help management understand the context or 'why' behind our financial results.
- Present findings to Finance and Channel Sales Leadership.
- Must be at least 18 and enrolled in college or non-traditional education, such as coding boot camps or industry-related vocational classes
- A mix of previous internship, school project, volunteer and leadership experience is also important
- Pursuing an MBA or master’s in business, or a related field
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Business Objects or knowledge of similar leading reporting packages/tools; SAP is a plus
- Adept at analyzing and understanding the trends and color within multiple views, including internal/management and external views
- Comfort with the cyclicality of the role and the peaks and valleys of the workload, particularly around the quarter-end close
About the US Intern Program
The U.S. program runs from May through August for 12 weeks. Interns have the opportunity to work alongside peers from universities all over the country and participate in intern events such as tech talks, design nights, mentoring, baseball games, bowling, local attractions and more.
US recruiting begins in the Fall and concludes end of March.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
United States of America-California-San Rafael, United States of America-Oregon-Portland
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies:
Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.