Ivalua was founded in 2000 on the disruptive notion that Procurement can unlock significant strategic value not only in a company's spend and supply chain, but throughout the organization.
We here at Ivalua, believe that software should empower Procurement leaders, not constrain them. We've created a complete Source-to-Pay platform that delivers real innovation and drives today's values, while also delivering best-in-class capabilities with the flexibility to meet the needs of tomorrow. Our team is driven by deep engineering skills and a love of cutting-edge projects. Now, over 18 years later, Ivalua has been recognized by top analysts, including Gartner and Forrester, as a global market leader. Our success is evidenced by our 98%+ customer retention rate within an active and engaged community of over 250 leading enterprises across 70 countries achieving a competitive advantage by strategically managing over USD 500 Billion in spend, powered by the Ivalua Solution.
If you're ambitious and thrive on getting tough, real-world problems solved with a smart, motivated team, you want to work here.
We are looking to expand out IT team and are looking to hire a Junior System and Network Administrator who will be responsible for installing and maintaining servers and workstations, hardware, software, and networks. This candidate must be in the Pittsburgh area and be authorized to work in the United States.
What Ivalua is looking for:
- Install, configure, test, maintain, and update workstations, as well as server hardware and software, phones, and printers
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, network, or other issues
- Provide technical support on-site or via phone or email
- Configure computer networks and VPN
- Maintains applications and/or virus protection measures
- Analyzes network and system logs and identifies potential issues with computer systems
- Create proper documentation, diagrams, and other detailed instructions
What Ivalua offers:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school with a preferred background in computer-related majors
- Professional Certification: Microsoft MCSA/MCSE, CompTIA's A+ or Network
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of latest Windows operating systems
- Good knowledge of computer and network architecture
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and/or resolve hardware, software, or network issues
- Ability to interact with users to support and solve hardware and software issues
- Communicate clearly and concisely with other, orally and in writing
- Computer and Network security awareness
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits
- High-energy atmosphere with an innovative and stimulating work environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities
- Work with a very global and diverse team of exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues who are established leaders in their industry
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
- Ivalua invests in the future of our employees with 4% 401(k) plan match