Who are we?
We are a licensed and state-compliant producer of premium cannabis products, with a mission to create sleek and elegant products and bring a touch of class to the cannabis industry.
What will you do?
Beautiful and radical design is at the heart of our brand, and we're looking for an experienced 3D Structural Designer to work closely with our Creative Director and design team to develop 3D renders of our point-of-sale (POS) displays and product packaging. This is an ongoing freelance position, with the potential to participate in multiple projects throughout the year.
- Create photorealistic 3D renderings of POS displays and packaging designs supplied by the design team
- Prepares specs, sample layouts, exploded view drawings, renderings and graphical enhancements for POS displays
- Perform technical illustration tasks as required, e.g. planograms, packaging assembly instructions, and POS display retail assembly instructions
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors to help define and spec materials and processes used in fabrication and assembly
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Creative Director
- 3+ years relevant experience in industrial, POS display, or packaging design
- Strong 3D modeling skills
- Experience with various retail POS display and consumer packaging materials and processes, including folded/wrapped/laminated materials (e.g cardstock, corrugated cardboard, grayboard), formed/molded materials (e.g. pulp, PS), and non-conventional materials (e.g. textiles, magnets)
- Must be able to present concepts, ideas and samples to internal stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the proven ability to work effectively in a highly interactive team environment
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task with superior time management skills and adherence to deadlines
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE PORTFOLIO OR LINK TO ONLINE PORTFOLIO IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $55.00 /hour
- 3D Modeling: 3 years (Required)