Chipton-Ross is seeking a Web Applications Test/QA Specialist for an opening in El Segundo, CA.
- Support all levels of testing: unit, integration, system, acceptance, performance/load, and automated
- Write and apply automated test suites to internally developed applications to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects
- Document and work to resolve all problems
- Report progress on problem resolution to management
- Devise improvements to current procedures and develop models of possible future configurations
- Perform workflow analysis and recommend quality improvements
- Generate test data for applications
- Create user guides, technical documentation, screencasts and online demos as needed
- Both testing front-end applications as well as backend services (APIs) in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Be proficient in writing test cases from user stories, writing automated tests, managing test data, and creating/reporting testing related metrics.
- Java/Spring and React/NodeJS.
- Selenium, Cucumber, TestRail etc.
- Experience with testing business workflow applications would be nice to have. We would love to have someone who can help us improve our testing practices.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely-related field
School must be accredited.
5/40. Remote work initially
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
(310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242