Founded in 1866, The Sherwin-Williams Company is a global leader in the manufacture, development, distribution, and sale of paints, coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers. The company manufactures products under well-known brands such as Sherwin-Williams®, Valspar®, HGTV HOME® by Sherwin-Williams, Dutch Boy®, Krylon®, Minwax®, Thompson’s® Water Seal®, Cabot® and many more. Sherwin-Williams® branded products are sold exclusively through a chain of more than 4,100 company-operated stores and facilities, while the company’s other brands are sold through leading mass merchandisers, home centers, independent paint dealers, hardware stores, automotive retailers, and industrial distributors. The company supplies a broad range of highly-engineered industrial and OEM coatings for wood and general industrial, coil, packaging, protective and marine, and transportation applications worldwide. Our 60,000 employees are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to find a career that takes you places.
- Responsible picking items to fill orders and assisting with shipping orders to our Sherwin-Williams Facilities and Employees
- Operation of Material Handling Equipment including Tow Motor, Order Picker, Pallet Jacks, etc.
- Assist with verification of all incoming deliveries to ensure counts are accurate and there was no damage to the product during shipping.
- Responsible for keeping the Warehouse organized and product restocked as necessary. Communicate product migration within the warehouse helping verify inventory counts and location. Occasional product cycle counts and physical inventory will be required.
- Assist Lead in maintaining inventory counts of all warehouse items are accurate and notify supervisor when inventory is running low so that it is replenished before being depleted.
- Assist with shipping packages via Clippership as needed.
- Notify Lead of product ordered that cannot be filled and or shipped to accommodate order requirements.
- Must have High School Degree or GED Equivalent
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least 1 year experience working as a picker or packer in a Warehouse or Distribution Center
- Must be able to utilize a computer/printer for order tickets
- Experience operating equipment such as Tow Motors, pallet handling equipment, order Pickers, high lifts, fork lifts or cherry pickers
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age,
pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other
consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.