Do you find yourself constantly looking for more and better information? Do you want a job where you can use your knowledge and research skills to improve national security? Never has the role of an all source analyst been so meaningful. More connected devices, larger storage capacity, and faster connections have resulted in an explosion of available information. The problem facing the defense and military intelligence communities is no longer how to get more data – it’s understanding how to turn the data they have into answers. That’s where you come in. With critical thinking and flexibility, you quickly seek out the accurate data sources, sift through the raw data and turn it into valuable intelligence. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to support our warfighters and inform our national decision makers.
As an all source analyst on our team, you’ll combine information from disparate sources to help your client understand the global threat environment. You’ll validate information and apply client tradecraft as you build assessments for senior policy makers. This is a chance to grow your expertise, develop new skills, and share your methodologies with other analysts. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you’ll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our nation's leaders.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 4+ years of experience with all source intelligence analysis, including fusing multi-INT reporting into finished intelligence products
- Ability to integrate quickly into a high visibility, fast-paced wok environment
- Ability to support periodic irregular work hours, including rotating early morning and evening hours
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with providing strategic all-source analysis to senior DoD clients
- Experience with conducting all source analysis at a Combatant Command, Strategic, or Joint assignment
- Knowledge of IC analytic writing and tradecraft
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentations
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree in International Affairs, Political Science, Foreign Area Studies, or National Security Studies preferred; MA or MS degree in International Affairs, Political Science, Foreign Area Studies, National Security Studies, or a related research field a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you’ll get to solve some of the world’s toughest problems
Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, cyber security, and data science
Room to grow – You’ll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, CJ1, NSG1