Small, well established marine product manufacturer seeks motivated Sales Assistant.
- Receive orders sent via fax, email, website and placed through EDI partner.
- Data entry of orders with 100% accuracy
- Customer Service via phone including offering technical support utilizing in-house product training.
- Communicate and follow up on orders sent to our European warehouse
- Administrative support of Sales Manager
- Initiate and process all credits and returns
- Coordinate and attend activities related to boat shows and exhibitions. Minimum related travel and overnight stays may be required (once or twice per year).
- projects as assigned
- 2 years administrative experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Type minimum 50 wpm
- Strong computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and Email.
- EDI/SPS Commerce (a plus but not required)
- Highly organized and professional individual able to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English (Reading, writing and speaking)
Compensation: $35,000 - $40,000 annually DOE
- PTO – Earned at 1.25 days per month starting after 3 months of employment
- Excellent, zero deductible Health Insurance with 100% employer paid premium for employee and 50% employer paid premium for dependents after 3 months of employment.
- Paid Holidays
Must be able to verify eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Administrative Support: 2 years
- EDI/SPS Commerce: 1 year
Required work authorization: