Thomas St John Inc. provides business management, tax and accounting services to a client base consisting of high net worth individuals, families and businesses, typically within the music, entertainment, and sport industries. The Company is comprised of 75+ high level accountants, lawyers and tax professionals based across three main offices in London, Amsterdam and Los Angeles.
The People Services Coordinator performs a core functionality in our Operations Team by facilitating all levels of the employment cycle from the on boarding and off boarding of our people.
- Provide day-to-day People Services support across the TSJ LA Office with regards to recruitment, employee benefits, policies and procedures, training and development, payroll and employee relations
- Take responsibility for the recruitment process which includes creating job descriptions with hiring managers, arranging and conducting interviews and following through with offer letters and on boarding accordingly
- Lead new hire orientation and on boarding
- Monitor paid time off and process payroll for employees'
- Lead benefit enrollment, open enrollment and manage 401K system
- Assist with performance management, employee relations issues and conduct all exit interviews accordingly
- Manage and maintain all employment documentation and personal files
- Coordinate and administer training and development programs and liaise with external training organizations
- Work closely with departmental leaders in helping them to understand and implement organizational policies and procedures within their teams
- Assist with the client side of People Services, as requested by the People Services Director
- Ad hoc as projects as assigned by People Services Director
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and organizational abilities
- Passionate, energetic and hardworking
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 3-4 years’ experience in People Services or HR and/or Professional Services Sector
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment, ideally within the professional services
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word
- Experience working in a global organization is desirable
Job Type: Temporary
- Human Resources: 3 years (Required)