INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- The candidate must have a strong understanding of PKI.
- The candidate must lead and provide technical expertise to ensure PKI Interoperability and cross certification with foreign nations.
- Must contribute to the improvement of PKI certificate and registration policies.
- Must be able to monitor and ensure policy adherence when issuing root certificates, auditing privileged user performance, and securing protected equipment.
- Must be able to create and update professional documents for routing to senior management.
- Knowledge of secure algorithms, NIST standards and roadmaps, and system security plans would be beneficial.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Clearance