Summary of Duties:
We are currently seeking technicians/installers who are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on their satellite TV services.
********$1500 Sign On Bonus********
- Inventory - maintain accurate inventory and equipment for installations, service calls or trouble tickets.
- Conduct site survey - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
- Equipment installation - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
- Customer education - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
- Successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
- Verification - ensure the completed order meets the customer's needs.
- ** NO INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE NECESSARY; WE WILL TRAIN **
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills; intermediate electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- High school diploma or GED required; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
- Technicians are needed in the following areas:
- Atlanta, GA and surrounding areas
- We offer paid training.
- We have immediate positions available for qualified candidates.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $80,000.00 /year