Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Business Manager primary function is to organize, develop and implement an office system that will enhance the smooth operation of the hospice.
- Maintain Policy and Procedure Manuals.
- Manage the Human Resources functions of the office.
- Manage inventory of office supplies and equipment to include cellular phones, office keys and inventory.
- Coordinate office repairs and maintenance, including office machines and supply vendors.
- Participate in Administrator on Call rotation.
- Manage and supervise office staff including but not limited to the courier, office clerk and receptionist.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must have at least two years experience in human resources, administrative services and general finance.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- human resources, administrative services and general finance: 2 years (Preferred)
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)