This role is for passionate, multi-talented IT professionals with technology, design and business backgrounds, as well as a great propensity for creative problem solving. In this role one will be responsible for leading & creating interactive Web UI front-end with high fidelity to production front end code from a combination of wireframes, visual designs and design standards. Certain projects may also require creation of visual designs and wireframes directly from business concepts in accordance with user experience standards and guidelines. The candidate will also need to guide the creation of design standards to ensure that they are technically feasible and will work in the production environment; this requires close partnership with production application development and architecture teams to fully understand server-side constraints as well.
Meticulous attention to detail and a proper sense of urgency are essential to success in this role. Frontend Demos will be regularly reviewed at senior levels in the business organization and prompt turnaround of deliverables is crucial to the success of the initiative. A portfolio review may be required as part of the interviewing process.
- Understanding of how to scale CSS for multiple large websites, with different branding.
- Expert in Responsive Web Design
- Solid experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS)
- Experience using SVG
- Understands website performance
- Works well within a team or leading a team
- Communicates effectively with business, UX, management, and co-workers
- Experience with the .NET framework, C#, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC, TFS)
- Experience with Web Accessibility / ADA
- Familiarity with Adobe Tools (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Experience with Angular and/or React
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, or other build tools
- Experience working in the wealth management or banking industries
Enterprise role description
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: