Cognizant is hiring " Product Manager for PA location ”. Interested candidates who are local and willing to relocate can apply.
Product Manager with exp in CPE & network operations
- Product Management - able to create and develop product strategies and plans.
- Engineering Leadership - experience in leading small projects in a multidisciplinary environment to completion.
- Communication Skills - able to communicate across a large organization in person, email, phone and in presentation format.
- Engineering Skills - high level systems engineering experience is required with broad experience in CPE & network operations. Cable MSO experience with working knowledge of DOCSIS, Packet Cable, RF, MoCA, VoIP/IP telephony, WiFi.
- Product management of business class broadband CPE to develop roadmaps and maintain requirement documents.
- Point of contact for vendor and manage release scopes and schedules.
- Manage software development lifecycle and engage in bug scrums and troubleshooting activities.
- Analyze deployment data and create health metrics dashboards to aid in decision making.
- Communicate to senior leadership and key stakeholders on product strategy.
SNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.
Proficiency LevelGeneric Reference
PL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Job Location :
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Jun 18 2018
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to CareersNA2@cognizant.com
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.