Marine Bank is a small community bank in Vero Beach, Florida
Title: IT Network Administrator
Marine Bank & Trust located in Vero Beach Florida is currently seeking an IT Network Administrator. This person will manage various vendors responsible for the Bank’s IT infrastructure, cybersecurity and communications.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage various vendors responsible for the Bank’s IT infrastructure, cybersecurity and communications.
- Engage with Management to understand new initiatives, providing information on the inherent information security risks of these activities, and outlining ways to mitigate the risk.
- Provide management reports on overall security posture, risk register, vulnerabilities, threat intelligence, control, compliance and security awareness.
- Participates in the IT Steering Committee meetings.
- Manage the Bank’s incident response team in the event of a technology emergency or cybersecurity incident and report to the management and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Monitor emerging risks through regulatory and threat intelligence monitoring to implement mitigations.
- Ensure that cybersecurity risk profile and all network testing is prepared and reported to required parties.
- Manage Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans, including periodic testing, implementation procedures and debrief.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement